Thursday, January 31, 2008

Together vs.Seperated

When possible I only go out in public with one child, two at the most. When I say two children, I mean the baby and one male child. Going anywhere with both Rion and Torii is just asking for trouble.

I hate going to Walmart with them especially. They like to get the cart that has the two seats behind the actual cart. The seats are arranged so that the two kids look at each other. I know a mother did not come up with this design. Kids can't just sit and look at each other. No they have to fight and bicker in their seats. A regular isn't any good either because they find ways to fight and bicker then too.

When I go out with just one of the boys it's amazing how well they act. They are down right adorable when seperated. They are polite. They are helpful. It's amazing and I milk it for all it's worth. When I'm out with one boy I can look like the terrific mom with the perfect kids. And then when I'm out with all three kids I look like the frazzled mom with unruly kids.

No comments: