Friday, November 30, 2007

Mom moments

On the sister's blog I just wrote about having a mom moment when baking a pie today. I was referring to my mom who is often the butt of jokes when it comes to forgetting things in the microwave. But then I thought about it a little bit and thought a mom moment could refer to all moms. Fred was telling me a story today about a woman at a gas station who was freaking out because she couldn't find her credit card. Long story short she found it in her coffee. I told him she must be a mom. Now some people would call that woman absentminded, but a mom could easily do something like that. We are responsible for so much it's amazing half of all the things we do gets done. As I was thinking about it a mom moment is pretty much like a senior moment. Mom moment sounds better though, so that's what I'll start calling all those little mishaps that happen every day.

No comments: