Friday, November 30, 2007

Questions

In college when ever you met someone new one of the first questions that was asked was "what is your major." I always thought this was annoying and considered just introducing myself as "Hi, my name is Stacy, and I'm majoring in communications." But then the next question would be, "what are you going to do with a communications major."

When you have a baby it's the same thing, just different questions. Next time I'm out with Cordelia and I see a woman look over and smile I'll just blurt out, "she's a month old," before she even has time to ask. No actually I won't do that because I want my baby to be noticed. Because after that first question is out of the way, the woman will usually say, "Ohhh, she's so cute." Then I get to say, "I know."

No comments: