Friday, December 21, 2007

Candid camera

Today I decided to charge up the video camera for the holidays. I always forget about it and don't use it much. After it was charged I started watching the tape that was in it. Apparently the only time we use the video recorder is for Christmas. It started on two Christmases ago. Torii was a year old. He was very cute and very quiet. He was a ham even then and a lot of the video is of him. The house also looked so clean. There weren't many toys littering the floor. But that was two years ago and there has been many holidays and birthdays and just becauses that have filled our house with so much stuff. I haven't finished the video yet, but I do know it ends with last year's Christmas. And of course it will continue with this year's Christmas.

No comments: