Friday, October 17, 2008

Pop culture references

This cartoon was from a Reader's Digest. I've had it taped to the computer desk for awhile, but just got around to scanning.
I've also heard some other funny references on TV lately. The first comes from Spaceballs the Animated Series. After Scroob tells Lonestar his plan he says, "so what are you going to do about it?" Lonestar replies- "I'm going to blog about it! Then my family and friends and God willing 12 other people will read about it."

The second is from The Big Bang Theory. Not about blogging, but my other online addiction. The girl next door became addicted to an online game and is constantly bugging Sheldon with questions. Sheldon is so frustrated that she won't leave him alone. At one point he says, "I even changed my Facebook status to Sheldon can't get Penny to leave him alone."

No comments: