Monday, October 13, 2008

Shopping with style

Today I was really bummed. We had to make a trip to Wal-Mart and I forgot my tote bags at home so I had to use plastic. I was being creative this weekend and wanted to use my new bags. A couple of weeks ago I bought some plain reusable grocery totes at Hobby Lobby. I finally got around to doing something with them this weekend. For two of the bags I made a stencil and then painted them. They turned out pretty nice. I wasn't sure what kind of design I wanted on the third. Then the lightbulb went off. I handed the tote and some markers to Rion and told him to put whatever he wanted on it. He drew on both sides and wrote his name on it too. Now I have his artwork on my tote. I will have to pick up some more totes the next time I am at Hobby Lobby. Torii has to make one for me too.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

you should post pictures of the art work the boys make on your totes. I bet their so fun!