Monday, October 26, 2009

OMG

I have this really bad habit of saying "Oh, my God." I know I do it, but it's out of my mouth before I can even think. I notice it more now, because I routinely get busted by Torii. He's the "don't take the Lord's name in vain," cop around here. And he loves busting me. I've tried to stop, but it's hard. I guess Torii can keep on my case until I stop. The thing about Torii is that he really listens. Rion does his time in school, leaves, and doesn't talk about it. Torii absorbs it all and lets us know all about it too. We may have talked about not taking the Lord's name in vain, but I think it was after he learned about it in church school. Torii is also our prayer for dinner leader. Neither Fred nor I grew up in a house where a prayer was said before dinner and so we've never said it with our family either. Until Torii started busting us for that too. He makes sure we say a prayer before eating and he usually leads it. I still forget often, but he always reminds me.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Torii sounds like he likes to keep order in the house. What a sweetheart.