Friday, October 26, 2007

Quotable Torii

I look at Cordelia as she looks around this new world she has entered and I think "I would love to know what she is thinking". Then I look at Torii and think, "Can you be quiet for just five minutes? Pleeeeease." Actually Torii has been making us laugh a lot lately. He does a lot more listening than I give him credit for.

After we got home with Cordelia, I think it was GG that asked him if she could take Cordelia home with her. Torii said yes, but she had to be gentle with baby. A couple days later Pawpaw Hank asked the same thing. This time he said no, she was our baby.

After being at home for a few days with Cordelia, Torii was no longer thrilled about having a baby at home. When she started crying after a nap Torii begged me not to go get her. "Don't get baby, don't get baby," he pleaded with me.

Torii has been really interested in the baby and since he is in the "why?" phase I have fielded a lot of questions from him. He was really interested in how I fed baby. Later he told Auntie Vicki that he didn't have milk in his breasts.

No comments: