Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Memory

As my memory seems to slip more and more each day, I am continually amazed at the kids' memories. Today I went to Gateway Mall with Torii. I don't think I've been there with him since this summer. We hardly ever go there, yet he remembered that is where we had ice cream even though we were nowhere near the food court. When ever we go someplace it seems that one of the boys will remember something about being there before. When we go to Kirkwood they have to ride the coin operated cars. Target has the cookies. And Scheels has the taffy. I don't spoil them and get them treats each time we go out. That's the trouble. I treat them once someplace and they never forget it. And my bad memory doesn't remember so when I think I've gone to a safe place like Gateway, the boys remember something. Now they have discovered the Salvation Army bell ringers. They hear the bells and like a cat to a can opener they are running over there to get a candy cane.

No comments: