Thursday, October 9, 2008

Control freak

After our visit to the walk-in clinic last night, we stopped at Target to pick up some Benadryl and a few other things. Torii has really been testing my patience lately and I almost lost it in Target. He is going through this stage where everything has to be his way and his rules. Needless to say we aren't getting along very well. Torii threw a fit in just about everything we did. It wasn't enough that I took a game off the shelf for him to look at. He wanted to be lifted up to see it on the shelf. Then he got mad because Rion pushed a button on a Halloween decoration before him. I told him to push it again, but he wouldn't until I walked back the three steps to that decoration and stood right beside him. Today we had a MOPS steering meeting and he was an angel during the meeting. Then we got home and he turned into a little devil. He was mad because I didn't let him roll his window down. Then he was mad because he didn't get to close the car door. So he opened the door back up and was waiting for me to come back and stand by him while he closed it. I stayed on the front porch and he finally closed it. He was still mad and would not come inside. Cordelia was hungry so I went inside and Torii followed, but only because I started counting. And it just went on and on and on. I was so happy I had to leave for work.

No comments: