Thursday, March 5, 2009

School treats

Today was a new milestone for me. I made some birthday treats for Rion to take to school tomorrow for the first time. I ended up making Rice Krispy treats because the original treat I was going to make didn't work out. Oh well, the kids are enjoying eating up the "mistake." Rion is having his party on Sunday at Snoopers. I know a couple of kids from his class will be there and Rion is excited. One of the boys called him the other night to tell him he would be there. It was so cute. I couldn't figure out who in the world it was until he asked for Rion.

Another classmate story... Yesterday I stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things after work. I saw one of Rion's classmates there and right away she said, "You're Fred's mom!" I love how all the kids do that to all the parents. It's so funny.

No comments: