Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another kindergartner

On Friday Cordelia and I were waiting as we usually are outside of Torii's classroom waiting for the final bell to ring. We got there a little early and the kids were still coming out in the hall to get their things. One of the girls wanted to show Cordelia the Valentines garland that was hanging down in the doorway. She showed Cordelia how to walk through it. When Cordelia walked through, she thought she was pretty hot stuff being in the classroom and then the girl continued to show her to the rug where they have their end of the day songs. The kids were singing Valentines song and when I peeked in the room, Cordelia was sitting right in the middle of the group and trying to sing along. She was singing pretty loud too. She sat there so nice with the kids. I think she really liked it. Torii used to sit in with the class almost every day last year when Rion was a kindergartner. Since I knew Torii's teacher, I knew she wouldn't care if Cordelia sat in with them either. I think she was impressed how well Cordelia sat there too.

No comments: