Thursday, March 6, 2008

My birthday boy

I can't believe Rion will be 5 tomorrow! Technically, in about an hour he'll offically be five since he was born shortly after midnight.

I just got done wrapping his presents. I know I still have to wrap the gift Fred got him and I'm not quite sure I got all the ones I bought him. I had them hidden in three different spots. I did find a Thomas the train I had hid for Christmas. Oh well, it's a birthday gift now. For Rion I always check out the after Christmas clearance for his birthday. I'm not one to pass up a good deal so every once in awhile I would find something and pick it up. Boys have such cool toys, I can't resist. Now it's the day before Rion's birthday and I'm not sure exactly what I bought. I know, that's awful. I feel like there was one more present, but I'm not sure what. Maybe I'll find it when I'm getting ready for Torii's birthday.

No comments: