Thursday, March 13, 2008

Torii's heaven

Today I had an all day meeting in Bismarck and went to lunch with some of my co-workers. We decided on the north Wendy's. Every time I'm up in that area it seems like something new is being built. Right next to Wendy's they were working on a building and like an idiot I couldn't figure out what it was. Finally someone told me it's the new Hooters. Duh, it's only one of the biggest topics around town lately. So a couple of us agreed that we would go check it out, just to check it out, sometime. I figured with three guys in the family, I would probably be forced to dine there someday anyway. Then I started to laugh. I had an image of our family eating at Hooters. I could see Torii sitting there, "I like that girl, and that girl and that girl....."

No comments: