Friday, June 6, 2008

Checkers

Rion likes to play games on the Internet, but when he finds a new game he sometimes needs help reading the instructions. Usually he just figures it out on his own, but sometimes he calls me for help. A few days ago he came across a checkers game and he didn't understand it so I helped him out. It was a lot of fun so I kept playing it. The next day I was checking email and since he wasn't bugging me to get off the computer I decided to play a little checkers as well. Then Rion wanted on the computer and got mad when I wouldn't stop playing. "I'm not showing you anything ever again," he told me as he stomped off.

Here's the link:
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/fosters/bigshotcheckers/index.html

It's not like regular checkers, there's a little twist to it. I like to play the hardest level and get beat all the time.

No comments: