Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer rules

The weather was beautiful this weekend. We spent much of yesterday outside and Cordelia got to enjoy her first campfire. It wasn't until Friday that I got my summer clothes out. I was pregnant last summer so I didn't even take them out last year. When I opened up the box it was like Christmas. I had forgotten about some of the things I had. And some things were brand new that I bought on clearance in the fall before I got pregnant. Of course some things no longer fit. A third pregnancy will do that. At first I was a little depressed, but then I was ok with it because that means I just get to buy new clothes. So the old clothes went into the rummage sale pile and I went to Target.

I also have not bought any sandals for the boys yet which I need to do. I was folding laundry today, which is another chore I absolutely hate. Especially doing socks. Once the boys have sandals I won't have to worry about socks for a few months. It will be so nice. I love summer.

No comments: