Sunday, November 30, 2008

The new classics

After Thanksgiving dinner Nathan showed Rion a new game on the computer. It was called Turkey Shootout and you're a pilgrim who shoots turkeys. Rion played it a lot that night and wanted to play it again the next day. After playing turkey shootout he looked around the website and found some more games he now likes. I was in the living room when I heard the undeniable sound of Pac-Man. I ran over to the computer begging Rion to let me play. Amazingly he let me. Then he found Donkey Kong, which I wasn't ever really good at so I didn't make it much further than him. I haven't looked much on the website, but it looks like there is a lot of classic games to play.

Then this afternoon Torii and I went downstairs and dug out the Sega Dreamcast. We had found Fur Fighters the other day and I told him I was really far in that game so he wanted to see it. We have it for Playstation, but I never got as far on that one. Torii loves playing that game and he wanted to see some new levels. We got it hooked up and we even found the memory card so we were set. Torii loved seeing the new levels, but I had a hard time playing it. I could not believe how grainy it was compared to the Playstation. We were at 30 Rock games the other day and they have some Dreamcast games, but I wasn't sure our console even worked so I didn't buy anything. Rion has been playing Sonic the Hedgehog on that new website so I might have to go pick one of those games up. I wish our Super Nintendo worked too. I would love to play Mario Cart with the boys.

No comments: