Friday, January 30, 2009

Trouble maker

Today the kids and I went to Wal-Mart after school. I really hate going with them, but I wanted to get it out of the way so we could have the weekend to do whatever. I wanted to pick up some snacks for the big game on Sunday and I asked Torii what he wanted. Of course he said ice cream. I told him that if he was good I would let him pick out whatever ice cream he wanted. He didn't make it out of the school parking lot. I told him he had one more chance, but since ice cream would be the last thing we would get he would have to behave the entire time at Wal-Mart. He was doing pretty good until he started to help me push the cart. As we were pushing the cart he would stop walking and hang from the cart. All of the sudden I would have all this extra weight on the cart. He kept doing it and I kept getting madder. Finally I said, "Torii, I'm not going to tell you again. Now stop it." Torii said, "You're not going to tell me again?" "No," I said. "Good," he replied and he continued to hang on the cart.

No comments: