Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gifts from the kids

I'm a little behind in my blogging and haven't gotten around to posting what the kids bought me for Christmas. The boys picked out what they thought I would like without any help from Fred. Rion said I would like some Diet Coke for Christmas. That suggestion made Fred laugh so Rion wanted to pick something else, but Fred told him that was a good idea and that's what I got. It really was a great gift because I woke up Christmas morning really wanting a Diet Coke only to realize I forgot to buy some. Torii got me a game because I like to play games with him. He got me a kids game in which you have to catch fish. So really it was a gift for himself, but it's the thought that counts, right? Cordelia, with help from daddy, got me some pajamas. They were all very nice gifts and it was fun just to see what they picked for me.

No comments: