Sunday, January 3, 2010

Yahtzee

Tomorrow the kids are back in school and no doubt the big topic of conversation will be, "what did you get for Christmas?" I'm hoping Torii leaves out the fact that he got Yahtzee for Christmas. It's a great game and we've had fun playing it, it's just that Torii can't get the name right. I don't know if he just keeps forgetting the name or we've just had too much Indiana Jones around here, but he keeps calling it "Nazi". I didn't know what to say the first time he told me he wanted to play Nazi. So I'm hoping he doesn't tell his classmates and his teacher about his new game Nazi and how much he likes it. He has also told me he's really good at playing Nazi. I keep correcting him, but it's just not sinking in. So hopefully he gets it right or just doesn't talk about it. Or else I hope that's the phone call Fred gets from the school.

No comments: