Sunday, September 28, 2008

I heart Jordan Knight

Tonight VH1 had Behind the Music-New Kids on the Block. I missed it, but no worries, it's set to record it when it's on later again. After the Behind the Music special VH1 televised the first three songs of their live concert from Boston. I now have The Right Stuff in my head. I love that they have reunited, have a new album and are touring. I told Fred if they get anywhere close to here, I'm going. I think the closest they ever got before was Minneapolis and my mean old parents wouldn't let me go. So if I have a chance to see them now I'm going. I think I will go downstairs and dig out my NKOTB tapes and listen to them too. My Blazer is cool enough to have a cassette player as well as the cd player. I could also dig out my box of NKOTB stuff I still have. I will wear one of those huge buttons if I get to see them in concert. Oh-and on the concert tonight when they sang The Right Stuff they also did the same moves from back in the day during the song. Cool. I should not be so excited for a boy band that is way too old to be a boy band, but I am. I guess it's fun to relive childhood sometimes. And dad, I told you so. I knew the New Kids would be around forever. :)

No comments: