Thursday, February 21, 2008

I totally understand

It's so nice to talk to other moms and hear them talk about the same things I am experiencing. I love the times when another mom will say something about being a mom and I can competely understand where she is coming from. It's nice to hear someone thinks about the same things as I do. About a month ago I read or heard a quote from Halle Berry. She said something to the effect that at some point in your pregnancy you realize that the baby has to come out. I thought that was so funny, because I totally had the same thought. The first part of your pregnancy you are so happy that you are pregnant and the birth seems like such a long ways away. Then one day you suddenly realize that no matter what, that baby has to come out. And when you look at the options, natural birth or c-section, the options aren't that great.

No comments: