Sunday, January 18, 2009

Home Alone

Vicki called on Saturday and asked if she could have the kids overnight on Sunday since there is no school on Monday. Of course I said yes. I thought she would only have the boys, but then she said she wanted Cordelia too. "If you want..." I told her. "It'll be fun," she said. Ummmm....ok. If I didn't think she was crazy enough she also took them to Space Aliens tonight. She did have AJ and Kayla with and the kids are better with people who happen to not be their parents. Still, I was nervous. She did call me and said everyone was so good at dinner. I wonder how bedtime will go. This is Cordelia's first sleepover so it will be interesting to hear how she did. They won't be home until late tomorrow afternoon so I have lots of free time. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.

No comments: